top of page

Gear & Accessories

Public·7 members

Google Chrome App Launcher  Windows

When I edit the shortcut and then click on the modified target, it successfully opens up the app launcher, but once I right-click and choose pin to taskbar, windows then instead pins a chrome shortcut to the taskbar and when I click on it, it opens the chrome browser and not the app launcher. I can pin the modified shortcut to the taskbar, but then it opens the app launcher in a new icon on the taskbar which disappears once the app launcher is closed.

Google Chrome App Launcher  Windows

Lighthouse is a marvelous tool for testing the quality of your web apps. A robust module for launching Chrome was developed within Lighthouse and is now extracted for standalone use. The chrome-launcher NPM module will find where Chrome is installed, set up a debug instance, launch the browser, and kill it when your program is done. Best part is that it works cross-platform thanks to Node!

Once the app launcher is removed, users will be able to access Chrome apps either from bookmarks bar or by simply typing chrome://apps in the omnibox. If you happen to own a Chromebook, you don't have to worry about anything. Google has said that the app launcher will continue to be there on Chrome OS.

In a CI environment like Travis, Chrome may not be installed. If you want to use chrome-launcher, Travis can install Chrome at run time with an addon. Alternatively, you can also install Chrome using the download-chrome.sh script.

I would greatly appreciate it if you can point to the location where google is keeping those app launchers. I have looked for them in the hidden folders as well as Google folders in /Library but I have had no luck. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page